The Executive Committee of the Oyo State Football Association (OYSFA) rose from their meeting of 19th July, 2019 with the following resolutions:
1. The meeting expressed heartfelt appreciation to the State Government under the leadership of His Excellency, Engineer Oluseyi Abiodun Makinde, The Executive Governor of Oyo State, for his passion for sports and providing enabling environment for football growth and development in the state.
2. The board commended the Chairman and Executive Committee of Ibadan Football Association for a job well done so far in uplifting the game of football in Ibadanland and Olubadan Stadium and urged others Zones to emulate same.
3. The board reinstated her commitment to the development of football at grassroots and taking the game to greater heights in the state.
4. Following the imbroglio among the Nigeria Football Coaches Association (Oyo State Chapter), the Executive Committee of OYSFA hereby dissolves all the activities of the Youth section and Ibadan/Ibarapa Football Council and orders the duo to join the main Association in line with the Statute/Constitution of the Nigeria Football Coaches Association (Oyo State Chapter).
5. The committee implores the State Government to resuscitate giving of grants to both the Oyo State Football Association and our Non-League football clubs in the state.
6. The board invites all interested corporate bodies, philanthropists, companies and individuals for sponsorship of football competitions and programmes in the state to reduce juvenile delinquencies and bring football to greater heights in the state.
7. The board reiterates that under no circumstances should any organizers or football promoters organise any football competition or programme without prior approval from the Oyo State Football Association, and that any club, player, coach or referee that takes part in any illegal competition will be sanctioned.